The power transformer tripped as soon as it was powered on. What happened?Back to the list Source: Chongzhou Hengda Electronics Release date: 2019-12-26 14:43:00
When using a power transformer, it is found that a trip occurs immediately after power-on. The following reasons may exist:
1. When the input current of the transformer is greater than the capacity of the MCB, when the transformer access equipment is powered on and used, because the MCB cannot carry excessive current, the protector will automatically cut off the power and trip.
2. When the transformer and equipment are connected, the input and output lines are reversed, and the excessive voltage will cause a trip.
3. The transformer itself may have quality problems, such as damage to the internal insulation or scratching of the enameled wire, etc., which will also cause tripping;
4. There is a short circuit in the mechanical equipment connected to the transformer, and the protector will automatically cut off the power and trip.
Sichuan Chongzhou Hengda Electronics——professional production of toroidal transformers, EI transformers, audio transformers ... If you are interested in Hengda electronic products, please contact our customer service, or call: 400-0989-306; Hengda Electronics official website: ivkhysaq.com
- 2016-05-26Electronic transformer enameled wire paint removal method
- 2020-01-03 New product design is the source of Hengda's sustainable development
- 2019-12-31 New Year's Day Holiday Notice