Method for removing paint of electronic transformer enameled wireBack to list source: Chongzhou Hengda Electronics Release date: 2016-05-26 10:06:00
Enameled wire is one of the main raw materials for the manufacture of electronic transformers . In actual production, the paint layer needs to be depainted to facilitate welding. Today, Hengda Electronics will tell you about the method of removing paint from electronic transformer enameled wires.
There are three main methods of traditional paint removal:
1. The use of chemical reagents (paint remover), disadvantages: corrosive.
2. Mechanical paint removal, disadvantages: low efficiency and high labor intensity.
3. Laser burning, disadvantages: large investment and low efficiency.
Hengda Electronics has introduced advanced paint removal equipment in the production of toroidal transformers and EI transformers . This equipment uses Taiwan technology, which has high efficiency and no corrosion, and the workshop production environment has been greatly improved.
Chongzhou Hengda Electronics has a long history and focuses on electronic transformers. If you are interested in Hengda Electronics products, please contact our customer service or call 400-0989-306 at ivkhysaq.com.
- 2016-05-26Electronic transformer enameled wire paint removal method
- 2020-01-03 New product design is the source of Hengda's sustainable development
- 2019-12-31 New Year's Day Holiday Notice
Responsible editor: Hengda Editorial Department Copyright: http://ivkhysaq.com/ Reprinted please indicate the source